Air Conditioning Repair, Air Conditioner Service & Air Conditioning Installation in Wheaton, IL
Wheaton’s Heating and Cooling Team
Mel-O-Air Heating & Air Conditioning Inc. has been serving the greater Wheaton, IL community for over 60 and we have no plans of stopping. We are a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer and all of our technicians are NATE-Certified. We’re the company that has been helping your neighbors with their heating and cooling needs. Our goal to ensure complete customer satisfaction and our team help to make sure the job is done right the first time. Call Mel-O-Air Heating & Air Conditioning Inc. today for more information on our heating or cooling services.
Heating Repair in Wheaton, IL | Air Conditioning Installation
Now that the warm weather is officially on its way, have you had the opportunity to check your air conditioner? If you think your AC needs a tune-up or a complete replacement, our experts can help! Routine maintenance helps ensure the life of your system and help slow down the yearly wear and tear.
6 Signs your AC needs an expert technician:
- There’s little to no airflow: If you can’t feel air coming out of your vents, this means that your home will not cool properly. The issue could be either the compressor or air ducts.
- Your AC is blowing warm air: if your air conditioner is blowing warm air that definitely won’t keep you comfortable. The cause could be your air compressor or that your system is low on refrigerant.
- Your AC has a smell: If you’re noticing a strange smell coming from your air conditioner, it definitely needs to be repaired. There could be many reasons for this including an electrical problem or mold.
- Your thermostat isn’t working: If your AC is not turning off/on or only running for a short time, your thermostat may be to blame.
- There’s humidity in your home: Having moisture in your home can foster mildew and mold. If you find that your system is not helping to reduce the humidity in your home, give us a call.
- You’re hearing sounds from your AC: if you hear clicking, bubbling, clanging, squealing, screeching, or hissing, you should have your system looked at by an HVAC technician.
If any of the above sound familiar, give our team at Mel-O-Air Heating & Air Conditioning Inc. a call! We’ll send a professional to diagnose and fix the problem. Click here to fill out our contact form now.